Sunday, April 18, 2010

Have you seen this?

We had a very unproductive visit to Ikea last weekend. They're remodeling and I coudn't find most of what I was looking for and everything else was out of stock. So frustrating. But I did find this, it's called a Komplement multi-use hanger and they say it's for shawls, really! Did you ever have one of those hangers that had yarn crocheted on it, well this is the same concept.





So look what I did. Very cool, and now they won't be all squished in the drawer. I feel so organized.







And now that it's finally feeling like spring, I've been outside playing in the garden. And my hands look like it. But the epimediums are blooming and so are the bleeding hearts. There are even a few rosebuds. So maybe it's time to put away the scarves and shawls.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shawl hanger is awesome! I really need one as my shawls are all scrunched up too.

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

cool hanger. and such an Ikea name!

sara said...

I want one!!

Alexandra said...

I have one of those! I haven't really used it much, but I love your idea with the shawls! I think here in Greece they were selling it as a hanger for ties.

Monique said...

How cool is that?! I wish I had an Ikea near me...off to pout...