Thursday, March 26, 2009

F is for Fun in the Sun

And that's what we had in Antigua. We stayed at the Jolly Beach Resort and it has the best beach in Antigua. It was beautiful and warm. The water is the most amazing blue and warm enough even for me. We brought home shells and even some sea glass for my collection and we rescued a starfish. We swam and lounged and drank a bit. We saw shows with singers and dancers and ate a lot. I knit a bit on a sock, too. And best of all, we were all there for BDE's wedding which was so beautiful. And now we're home, but I do believe we'll go back because four days just wasn't enough.
















4 comments:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Gorgeous photos; it looks like it was a great time. Spring, hurry on here!

pocketsize said...

That looks absolutely beautiful. I'm all jealous now :)

Mary said...

Lovely! What a beautiful place.

maryeb said...

Beautiful photos. Makes me wish I were there.
And what a very cute baby!