Thursday, April 17, 2008

Look What's Up and a Meme


Well it's really my neighbor's magnolia tree but it's what we see out the kitchen window so I own the view.

My friend Aim tagged me for a meme. It's my first!

Here are the meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I am terrified of bridges, for no reason at all.
2. I own a 1963 Mini Cooper that Mr. Truck is restoring. I used to drive it on the road, with the kids in it.
3. I had no idea what a meme was until very recently.
4. Scary movies give me nightmares.
5. I have a degree in Horticulture, completely useless in real life.
6. This linking is really hard.

Now watch out
Becki
Margie
Diane
Stacie
Carolyn
I'm on my way to tag you.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hello, you tagged me to name things about me. I've done it in prior posts, check out 1/11/08 and 7/26/07.

Pretty magnolias!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, and those magnolia blossoms are gorgeous... We have a not-so-small-anymore magnolia tree in our back yard, and so down here at school I'm always reminded of home by the blooming magnolias. Can you believe I've counted at least 10 on campus?! And huge, too!