Friday, December 5, 2008

W is for We Won

So, I was in a swap and it was a lot more involved than I thought it would be. We had a blog, and contests with really hard questions. But my team won! And for winning I got these.



It's a sweet little journal and beautiful stitch markers. I've never had nice stitch markers before. I have some of the little plastic ones that come and go in our house. I have no idea where they hide, but they reappear now and then. For the most part, I use paper clips or safety pins or scrap yarn. Now I have pretty ones. I hope they don't hide.



And my swap partner sent me this. I was so excited I could hardly wait to open it.



Inside were all these surprises. Thanks so much justajenjen! I love it all.


2 comments:

Katknit said...

What a great little package! Lucky!

Aim said...

Those are some really cool stitch markers! Love your whole swap package! cool