Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Y is for a Year of Hats

Reese was 11 months old on Christmas day, and it's hard to believe. It seems just yesterday that she was born and yet I can't remember what it was like with out her. Anyway I've been thinking of all that I've knit for her and how much fun it all was. Mostly how much fun it is seeing her wear everything. So without further ado, here is Reese in a year of hats.



















Just a hat I made, no pattern



Pompon Beret


This one has been Cherry Pie's favorite.
My favorite is whatever Reese is wearing.

8 comments:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

So sweet! I love that we can dress babies in whatever we want, and they don't complain. The Jive Turkey is my favorite, followed by the bunny.

Happy new year!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Adorable !!!
Oh, and the hats are cute too!

Iron Needles said...

Your little one is knock me over cute. And the hats are great.
I think having a grandbebe to knit whatever I want for is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

They are too gorgeous! Happy New Year!

Rose said...

oh, hat a cutie! Lucky girl to have her mama knit her such beautiful hats!

Rose said...

I've been looking at your blog more, and it appears that this lovely little lady is your granddaughter...so she's lucky that she has such a nice grandmama ;-)

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

Absolutely lovely, every one of 'em. I vote for the Santa hat as best, but a close second is the beret, just as Cherry Pie says. But any hat has stiff competition with Reese wearing it!