Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Look What's Up

I haven't posted pictures of my flowers for a while. It seems there's something new almost every day. On my porch is the fuchsia that BDE gives me every Mother's Day. I love this color best and occasionally we'll see a hummingbird.



Black eyed Susans, Rudbeckia, they bloom well for a long time.




Daisies, always nice.




I planted the annual vincas along the front walk.




I have a whole bed of daylilies, Hemarocallis. This is the common variety.




This is Stella D'Oro.




Real lilies, too.




Two kinds of yarrow, achillea.



I grew this one from seed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Your site is looking good, have you had a spruce-up?

Patricia said...

Hello fellow Raveler. THanks for the bright spot today. Love the Fuschias. I wish they could grow here.