Thursday, April 2, 2009

We have a Winner

I want to thank all of you that entered my little contest. I am overwhelmed by all the really good ideas and nice complements so I let BDE pick. Then she was overwhelmed but she finally decided on Courtney's Bit of Blue suggested by Katerina . Katerina, please email me: knttingalone at gmail dot com with your address so I can send you the prize. I think I've thanked everyone by email or on your blogs but there are a few I couldn't contact so thank you Traci and both of the Anonomous, too. And again, I want to thank you all for reading and commenting and complementing, it always makes me so happy to hear from everyone.

Marie at Knitted Gems Designs gave me an award with really simple rules. I love Marie's blog and I'm so honored that she picked me.






Rules - List 7 things I love, and award 7 Blogs I love.

7 things I love:
Mr. Truck
Our children
Our grandchildren (maybe those two should trade places)
Our dogs and cat (and all those before them)
My garden
Books
Knitting and all the new friends it's brought me.

7 blogs I love
this one is really hard because I've found a bunch of new ones through my little contest so, in no particular order

Harpa J
mareyb
Mary
Becky
Kim
Yasmin
Kathy

10 comments:

sara said...

arrrgh! Now I have *more* blogs to read! lol

Aunt Kathy said...

Congrats to the winner and to you for your blog award. Now off to visit the blogs you nominated. I love finding new fun blogs

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

Thank you so much!

The Big Burbs said...

Wow, thank you for the nomination Susan! I love your blog too ;)

Mary said...

Many thanks for the award! And I enjoy your blog very much!

maryeb said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me.
And for reading my blog.

And congrats to you on your award.

Yasmin said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog. And thankyou for the award too. You are very kind.

kitschystitch said...

I was much too slow in the thinking of a name for your pattern, but Love the name you chose. Congratulations on your first design, and on your lovely award!

katerina said...

Wow! Thanks! There were so many good ideas, I was totally surprised mine got chosen! :)
I'm emailing you my info! Thanks again and congratulations!

Kim said...

Thanks so much, Susan! The feeling is mutual. I'm so glad to have found your blog!