Saturday, March 29, 2008

Next

Last summer one of my co-workers told me about a really nice LYS close by. So I went, and they were closed that day. Figures. I never got back again till February. Lovely shop Knit-a-bit in Westfield, New Jersey. But when I went to pay for my yarn, they asked me my name and when I told them my last name, they said Susan? Now how did they know that. It freaked me out a little. But it turned out that my wonderful boss had been there just before me to get me a wonderful birthday present: a gift certificate! So I went back last Saturday to pet all the yarn. And this is what I bought.




Cascade Sierra
80% pima cotton
20% merino wool

And this is what I'm going to make.



Flutter Sleeve Cardigan
Pam Allen
Interweave Knits Spring 2008



I think it will be just perfect for the spring and summer in the air conditioning at work.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Ooh, that'll be gorgeous in that red. And not just because I really love red. But I do really love red.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

The yarn looks yummy. It will make one cute cardigan. I'm all excited about these pretty organic cotton colors that my LYS just got.

(Wandered here from the blog comment train)

LadyLungDoc said...

That's very pretty yarn. Luckily there's still snow on the ground here, so there's no itching to cast on in cotton for me!